At Fotolight it is possible to vary endlessly in execution. Panels can be decorated with vinyl foil and printed stickers but also 3D acrylic letters, mounted onto back panels are possible. It is always good to search for the optimal proportion between costs, desired image and functionality. Because Fotolight possesses all techniques, we are able to give you suitable advice. Together we will come to the desired solution.
- Vinyl foil / printing / stickers
- Standard panel “shoving” systems
- Synthetic materials / wood / metal
- Light bands and spots
- 3D Lettering with easy mounting moulds
- Clear panels back side printed against vandalism
- Luxurious spacers in all kinds of types
Next to conventional light boxes with TL lighting or led Fotolight is specialised in producing custom made light boxes. Fotolight supplies very shallow light boxes with your print or logo in every desired dimension. Even a certain unique shape is no problem. Often we use aluminium composite panel for this purpose because this can easily be milled and used for indoor and outdoor use. In this respect Fotolight often uses the technique of milling a logo out of the box itself and then laser cutting acrylix and push it throught the front plate. Thus you will have a very nicely designed light box! Also other information such as temperature, vacancies etc. is possible.
- Single or double sided
- Uniform look and feel
- Ledpanels with logo etching
- Small and large dimensions
- Indoor and outdoor
- Aluminium and synthetic materials
- Shoving panels
In public space advertising columns are often used as clear elements for upcoming traffic. Because of the dimensions and the level of lighting attention can be drawn to your company or the information about your company within a split second. For indoor use the columns are mostly used for emphasising the corporate identity, to supply information or maybe even to show an introduction film on an integrated display.
- Very large dimensions possible
- Single sided and double sided
- Steel, aluminium and synthetic materials
- Experience in extreme climates
- Correct calculation of construction and base plate
- Installation on location